Community You Can Believe In
Doing, Learning, Sharing, Building Community, Making Friends
The Beth El Temple's Men's Club is about connecting you with interesting things to do and interesting people to meet. Our programs are many and varied; often, we partner with other synagogues or community organizations. Whether you want to stimulate your mind, exercise your body, perform mitzvot or support the synagogue and school, you’ll find plenty of activities and friendships in Beth El’s Men’s Club.
Breakfast and More
Men’s Club sponsors nine Sunday morning breakfast programs during the year on a wide variety of topics. Our deluxe breakfasts and other programs are sometimes discounted or free to all Men’s Club members who RSVP in advance (yet another reason to become a member!).
Some of our annual programs include:
- Welcome-Back-From-Summer Sunday Breakfast with a notable sports speaker
- Scotch (or sometimes vodka!) and Steak in the Sukkah
- Tuesday & Thursday Morning Reservoir Walk (throughout the year)
- Minyan on the Mountain
- Distinguished Service Award Banquet
- World-wide Wrap (Tefillin Minyan)
- Yellow Candle Program for Yom Hashoah Holocaust Remembrance Day
- Hearing Men’s Voices, a program designed to build relationships and extend community among our Beth El men
One of the most active chapters in the country, we are proud to have received numerous awards from The Federation of Jewish Men’s Clubs (FJMC) including the highly-coveted Quality Club Award, honoring the breadth and depth of our programming, community service and commitment to Judaism and synagogue life. No matter your age or stage in life, we invite you to join our group of go-for-it guys.
Shown left to right: Rick Kinyon, Phil Schulz, Tom Falik, Steve Rabb, Dave Diamond, Marty Melnick, Jacob Kovel, Harley Graime, Bruce Shein, Arthur Freedman, Ron Ferraro, Eli Simon
Everyone is Welcome
Although we’re called Men's Club all programming (with the exception of the "Hearing Men’s Voices" series) is open to women. Please email email@example.com to find out how you can get involved. Ready to join? Click here!
Please check out: